A long chocolicious weekend!
Refresh your mind and nourish your body
30th March - 2nd April 2018
About the retreat
Built in 1532 as a stately home, this magnificent manor house is a short train ride from London, surrounded by 73 acres of gardens in beautiful Kent countryside. Oxonhoath opened in 1999 as a retreat and conference centre with two bright and beautiful spaces for yoga classes and 26 bedrooms from the grand Master Suites to the smaller rooms which were formerly the servants quarters.
Dina has been running these Easter indulgences at Oxonhoath for the last 8 years during which time it has been lovingly restored from ‘shabby chic’ to 4* fabulous.
The grounds include a walled garden, a lake and of course the extensive lawns.
This retreat will be lead by two teachers: Dina and myself.
7.30am - Cup of tea
8.00am - A little stretch, some breathing exercises and introduction to Mindfulness Meditation
8.30am - Breakfast followed by a stroll in the grounds, or perusal of the library
10.00am - Dynamic Flow Yoga with Dina in the Ballroom, or Ashtanga with Norman in the conference room
12.30pm - Delicious homecooked lunch in convivial company
Afternoons are free to enjoy the enjoy the surrounding area, indulge in a rejuvenating massage treatment, or take some quiet time with a book or a nap
3.30pm - Tea and treats
5.00pm - Slow restorative practices including yin, yoga nidra and breathing exercises with Dina or Norman
7.00pm - Fabulous dinner followed by early night or glass of wine in the library
What is included
- 10 nights accommodation
- Daily yoga classes/ workshops
- Delicious homemade brunch and dinner
- Single and twin share rooms with mosquito net and hot water
- Daily room cleaning
Regular train service from Charing Cross or London Bridge to Tonbridge takes around 45 minutes.
Taxi from the station to Oxonoath is around 15 minutes. Taxi shares can be arranged
Please use the button below to book your place on this retreat:
- Prices including three meals per day plus afternoon teas and treats.
- Prices from £360 including all yoga, 3 nights’ accommodation sharing twin/double or triple rooms, delicious veggie meals and all refreshments including Easter chocolate treats.
- Rooms vary and prices are set accordingly.
- Ensuite and Single rooms are available for a supplement.
- Price excludes travel, transfers, massage treatments.
- £150 deposit secures booking.